Limited stock, first come first served
Add to cart now
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
PRO Bark Trainer
Your dog barks to attract your attention. Sometimes this can be frustrating or attract unwanted attention! This device is recommended by veterinarians for training your dog’s barking behavior in a gentle and safe manner. It detects barking and uses ultrasonic sounds to calm your dog down without hurting you or your dog.
– Want to train your dog not to bark at unwanted times?
– Have a hard time getting your dog to stop barking?
– Want a gentle and 100% safe way to stop barking?
It requires no effort on your part. Simply plug, and place it near your dog. It uses a gentle sound that only your dog can hear! Not sold in stores. This device is in high demand. We are doing our best to keep this in stock! Get it now!
Ultrasonic Pet Dog Repeller Wall Mounted Dog Repellent J-1302 Waterproof Outdoor Training Device Anti Barking Dog Silencer Tools
1. Trigger the ultrasonic circuit through the barking of the dog, and send out a harsh ultrasonic wave for 5 seconds (the human can’t hear it, the dog can hear it), making the dog feel very uncomfortable (no harm to the dog).
After repeated iterations, the dog established a conditional reflex, knowing that the sound wave appeared because of his own arrogance, and then no longer easily screamed.
2. It is equipped with a power adapter and plug-in. It does not need to change the battery frequently.
3. Effective distance 5M, very suitable for hotels, restaurants, courtyards, garages and other places.
Product Name: Outdoor Ultrasonic Drive Dog Stopper
Material: ABS plastic
Power supply: AC 9V 600mA
1 box [stopper + adapter + screw *2+ fixed base]
Battery free, with adapter
1. Do not install wet, leaking, sunlit, and easily accessible areas.
2. Do not invert or install horizontally to avoid affecting sensitivity.
3. The human ear should not be close to the transmitter to avoid discomfort.
The triggering method of the sound accumulation (integration circuit), that is, the monophonic barking or the short noise around is not triggered. In general, only three consecutive barkings will trigger, so that the environmental noise is effectively filtered out. Or the false trigger caused by the dog’s occasional call. However, due to the environmental noise, the size of the dog’s card, and the uncertainty of the distance between the dog and the machine, it is not certain that the “three consecutive voices will trigger”. This does not affect the use effect.